Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Caviot

To all who read these blogs:

The views and opinions of The Rant Shack blog posts are the sole creation of the author and not any of his affiliates. I aim to entertain from the view point that will stir up the most interesting post. If you are offended by anything that is written please don’t stop visiting “The Shack.”

While this week’s rant might not see things from your view point, let me reassure you…eventually you will read a posting and agree with what was said. Heck…you might even agree so much that you have a little party inside to celebrate the vindication you feel.

I guess what I am trying to say is…The Shack is meant to entertain and to vent out any frustrations you and/or I feel about given topics. In the end if you just don’t like what was written, take up my wife’s philosophy on what I say…act like you are listening, but zone out 99% of what comes out of my mouth (or in this case fingers) untill you hear or read something you think is worth paying attention to.

This is a time tested philosophy that has had 100% positive results for keeping Tara’s sanity intact when talking to me… maybe you will have similar results… who knows?

Until next time CiAo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha. Tara does do a good job! :)